THE BITCUB TOKEN SALE
Our token sale has been created to help fund BITCUB development, adoption and refinement.
It is an opportunity for all those involved in Community Focused Finance to partake in something that has been designed to make life easier, develop new business and introduce new efficiencies. So whether you are a Credit Union, Building Society or a Community Focused bank, by taking part in this token sale you will have an opportunity to:-
- Use the tokens get a discount of 20% on all on-line, mobile, and core banking licensed products.
- Vote on important issues relating to the future development of the platform.
- Invest in a token that has the potential to gain in value and be traded on all the top exchanges.
As the total supply of BCU tokens will never be increased, this will create a scarcity value which will buoy up the token price. This value will be even further increased once more CFFOs adopt the BITCUB platform for their organisations.
Send ETH to this address to purchase BCU tokens:
Do not send ETH from an exchange wallet (Kraken, Coinbase, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Bittrex or any other)
Then add this token address to your wallet with the 3 letter symbol “BCU” and with 18 for the number of decimals.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN BITCUB TOKEN SALE
- The minimum investment is 0.01 ETH (which will buy 1 BCU).
- The total amount of tokens created is 500,000,000.
- 350,000,000 of the total tokens will be available during the ICO.
- The Maximum investment amount is 250,000 ETH.
- You must use a wallet that supports ERC-20 Ethereum tokens, such as MyEtherWallet, Mist, Metamask (read below for detailed instructions).
- You can only buy BCU tokens using Ethereum.
Instruction on How to Participate in Bitcub Token Sale:
Method 1: Wire Transfer
We now offer the chance to purchase tokens via electronic bank transfer. We will set up your token wallet for you and send the tokens. Just send an email with the subject line “BCUTOKENS” to firstname.lastname@example.org for the required information. The minimum investment via this method is €1000.
Method 2: Purchase Using Ether (ETH)
You will need to have an ERC-20 compatible Ethereum wallet so you can receive your tokens:
We recommend MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, or Mist/Ethereum Wallet.
Here are links to find more detailed instructions on how to create different wallets:
You will need to have Ethereum (ETH) in your wallet:
- If you do not already own any ETH you can purchase it from one of several online exchanges: Coinbase, Coinmama, Bitfinex, Poloniex, and others are available.
- You will need to create an account on the exchange and verify your ID.
- Once verified you can send funds which can then be used to buy ETH.
- You must then transfer these purchased ETH to your token compatible wallet for use in the Bitcub ICO.
You can now purchase Bitcub Tokens by following the instructions in the video below or using the subsequent text instructions:
You can now purchase Bitcub Tokens:
Copy the Ethereum address below and continue to your Ethereum wallet.
In your Ethereum wallet add our Ethereum address and the amount of ETH you would like to send and set the gas limit to 300,000 (unused gas will be returned to your wallet). When the transaction completes you will receive your tokens.
Add the following Token Address to your wallet to view your BCU Token balances in your wallets:
- To add the token to your wallet navigate to the “Add Custom Token” section of your specific wallet and enter the token address provided Below in the “Token Contract Address” section.
- Do not send ETH to this address. This is the token address added to view your balance. This is not the same as the crowdsale address used to purchase BCU tokens.
- Enter “BCU” for the Token Symbol.
- In the “Decimals” section enter “18“.
See the image below for a visual representation of how adding the token details should look in your wallet.
TOKEN ALLOCATION AND USE OF FUNDS
- 20% BITCUB Team
- 5% Reserve
- 5% Community Credits
- 70% Token Sale
USE OF FUNDS:
- 50% Development
- 40% Marketing
- 5% Security, Compliance and Legal
- 5% Admin
- BITCUB Team
- Community Credits
- Token Sale
- Security, Compliance and Legal
THE BITCUB TOKEN
The Bitcub token will benefit individuals and organisations who own them in the following ways:
- Voting rights
- 20% Reduction in licencing fees for CFFOs
- An asset that has the potential to increase in time like other cryptocurrencies.
- The increased efficiency and productivity that CFFOs will gain by using the Bitcub platform can allow them to pass savings on to members. This means that selected partners with Bitcub will be in a position to offer potentially higher interest rates on savings accounts or lower interest rates on loans to members who own BCU tokens.
As the total supply of BCU tokens will never be increased, this will create a scarcity value which will buoy up the token price. This value will be even further increased once more CFFOs adopt the Bitcub platform for their organisations.