How To Participate In Bitcub ICO
- The minimum investment is 0.01 ETH (which will buy 1 BCU).
- The total amount of tokens created is 500,000,000.
- 350,000,000 of the total tokens will be available during the ICO.
- The Maximum investment amount is 250,000 ETH.
- You must use a wallet that supports ERC-20 Ethereum tokens, such as MyEtherWallet, Mist, Metamask (read below for detailed instructions).
- You can only by BCU tokens using Ethereum.
Instruction on How to Participate in Bitcub ICO:
You will need to have an ERC-20 compatible Ethereum wallet so you can receive your tokens:
We recommend MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, or Mist/Ethereum Wallet.
Here are links to find more detailed instructions on how to create different wallets:
You will need to have Ethereum (ETH) in your wallet:
If you do not already own any ETH you can purchase it from onew of several online exchanges: Coinbase, Coinmama, Bitfinex, Poloniex, and others are available.
You will need to create an account on the exchange and verify your ID. Once verified you can send funds which can then be used to buy ETH. You must then transfer these purchased ETH to your token compatible wallet for use in the Bitcub ICO.
You can now purchase Bitcub Tokens: