BITCUB is growing and we are always looking for new members to join our team in a number of roles. We are an exciting startup, offering a chance to work in cutting edge Distributed Ledger Technology and operate in the Fintech space.
To apply to work with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently actively seeking:
Full Stack Developers who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack Developers must have knowledge in all stages of software development and have experience developing for cloud native applications.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for a variety of projects.
– Support of current and new applications
– Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
– Troubleshoot and debug applications
– Understand requirements and how they translate in application features
– Evaluate existing applications to re-program, update or add new features
– Write high quality source code to program applications
– Validate changes by testing programs
– Develop technical documents to accurately represent application design and code
– Work on our DLT based FIntech applications
Experience in Angular (2 and above), NodeJS, Django, AWS, Mobile App, Fintech or DLT/Blockchain development is advantageous.
If you are a full stack developer that is professional, can work within a team and you are highly capable of working off your own initiative, then contact us by emailing email@example.com with a copy of your CV.